We usually accept 2 types of payment methods. They are:
1. TT (Telegraphic Transfer) and
2. Irrevocable L/C at Sight.
If the total order value is less than USD 20,000 we accept TT. We don’t accept LC in that case, because there are different types of expenditures in LC method and when it is less than USD 20,000 it hampers our profit. In question of TT, we require 80% in advance. That is to say, buyers will be required to pay 80% at the time of placing the order and the rest of the 20% is payable after the production and before the shipment. This policy is negotiable considering the time and situation.
If the total order value is more than USD 20,000, we accept L/C. Otherwise we accept TT only based on the said terms and conditions. This policy is also negotiable considering the time and situation.
We are glad to declare here that SINWAN FASHION is always concerned about the betterment of our valued buyers.